Charity † Unity † Fraternity † Patriotism
Pray, pray a lot and offer sacrifices for sinners...
I'm Our Lady of the Rosary.
Only I will be able to help you.
...In the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph."
Our Lady at Fatima
Holy Rosary170 Bradhurst Ave.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Holy Name of Jesus2 Broadway
Holy Innocents431 Bedford Rd.
View History and message
The charitable works of this council:
- National Alliance for Autism Research
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
- Maria Farerra Children's Hospital
- Northeast Recreational Center
- Chaplaincy at Westchester Medical Center
- Cardinal Hayes Home for Children
- Julius Aucello Scholarship Fund (scholarship for graduating High School student)
- The Wheelchair Foundation
- Wartime Prayer Books for our Troops
- Volunteers Of America
- The American Legion K-9 for Veterans Program
Thank You Verizon Foundation
The Knights of Columbus St Dominic Council 4399 thank The Verizon Foundation for matching our contribution of $750.00 to The Wheelchair Foundation. Together we are contributing $1,500 with the hope that this donation will bring light and joy into the lives of individuals and families who struggle with mobility and independence.
The Wheelchair Foundation is a nonprofit organization leading an international effort to create awareness of the needs and abilities of people with physical disabilities, to promote the joy of giving, create global friendship, and to deliver a wheelchair to every child, teen and adult in the world that needs one, but cannot afford one. For these people, the Wheelchair Foundation delivers Hope, Mobility and Freedom. Thank you to the Verizon Foundation for joining us in helping those in need.
A yearly event at the council is the making up of baskets of food along with a shopping bag of goodies.
All to be distributed locally to needy families.